Haste Killed Creativity Testo
Testo Haste Killed Creativity
The days blow by in agile moments of clarity and blind despair. With rage so thick it's bittersweet to see a smile come through here and there. You put your faith in living, but youthful idealism is no longer welcome here. I'm not dead yet. Hopes not dead yet. A hero's march down scorn filled halls defeats the charity of last years hell. Your vain eyes show no respect, just loss of recognition broken spirit burnt out will. Sing a song of cynicism a foul smell of shit decay and degradation in the midst of celebration. I'm not dead yet. Hopes not dead yet.
Lyrics powered by LyricFind
- Thrash Unreal
- Because Of The Shame
- Nuclear Cowboys In An Age Of Drift
- Unsubstantiated Rumors Are Good Enough For Me (To Base My Life Upon)
- True Trans Soul Rebel
- I Was A Teenage Anarchist
- Baby, I'm An Anarchist!
- Pints Of Guinness Make You Strong
- Borne On The Fm Waves Of The Heart
- Black Me Out