Testo Willie Loman
Tiziano Ferro, al concerto non si presentano 1000 persone per paura di attentati
"it's not what you say, but how you say it." keep telling yourself that and it will become you. but when you're held up to the light you're transparent. as the wind blows through the skeletons of these trees it carries with it the stale scent of hopelessness. the frost turns the ground as white as your lifeless face. the forests are burning. you had all the wrong dreams, and now the forests are burning.
- Beating A Dead Horse
- Nice Shoes........Wanna Fuck?
- Pee Wee Herman / Paul Reubens
- The Marlboro Man Is A Douche Bag
- Christianity As Foreign Policy
- ou Suck At Life, And I'm Not Talking About The Board Game
- Small Towns, Small Minds
- I Wish You The Best...
- Score One For Team Bitch