Testo Fourteen Karat Gold
Tiziano Ferro annuncia il nuovo album: "Il Mestiere Della Vita"
A chain of steel a wall of stone could not keep me from you But while your finger wears a ring of gold what can I do I'm burning up with love but still I'm left out in the cold Because you wear a yellow band of fourteen karat gold I never should have let my heart go roaming by itself But it gets awful lonesome when your heart sets on the shelf I should have tide it with a string so it could be controled To stay away from a yellow band of fourteen karat gold I realize that I was wrong that I was all to blame If there's a ring upon her finger never fan the flame I'm ready now to pay the price of loving much too bold A girl who wears a yellow band of fourteen karat gold
- That's How Much I Love You
- We're Gonna Go Fishin'
- Happy Journey
- She's As Close As I Can Get To Loving You
- Walking The Floor Over You
- Please Help Me I'm Falling
- Signed Sealed And Delivered
- Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (that's An Irish Lullaby)
- There's More Pretty Girls Than One
- It's A Little More Like Heaven