Testo Who Can I Count On
All'asta la chitarra di Kurt Cobain
Who can I count on if I can't count on you I never counted on you makin' me blue They say you're running round with somebody new Who can I count on if I can't count on you I thought I held the precious key to heaven Your love was sweet and gentle at the start But now I feel that I can't go on living if living means that we must live apart Who can I count on if I can't count on you There goes my happiness and here comes the blues I can't convince myself that we're really through Who can I count on if I can't count on you The door to happiness was almost opened just one more step or two and I'd be in And all at once the vows you made were broken The door to happiness was closed again Who can I count on...
- Livin' Alone
- It's A Little More Like Heaven
- That's How Much I Love You
- Happy Journey
- We're Gonna Go Fishin'
- Please Help Me I'm Falling
- Signed Sealed And Delivered
- Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (that's An Irish Lullaby)
- She's As Close As I Can Get To Loving You
- Come Share The Sunshine With Me