Testo Who Can I Count On
Laura Pausini: il 25 settembre esce il primo singolo estratto da "Simili"
Who can I count on if I can't count on you I never counted on you makin' me blue They say you're running round with somebody new Who can I count on if I can't count on you I thought I held the precious key to heaven Your love was sweet and gentle at the start But now I feel that I can't go on living if living means that we must live apart Who can I count on if I can't count on you There goes my happiness and here comes the blues I can't convince myself that we're really through Who can I count on if I can't count on you The door to happiness was almost opened just one more step or two and I'd be in And all at once the vows you made were broken The door to happiness was closed again Who can I count on...
- Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (that's An Irish Lullaby)
- Please Help Me I'm Falling
- She's As Close As I Can Get To Loving You
- Send Me The Pillow You Dream On
- Always Missing You
- One Has My Name (the Other Has My Heart)
- Second Fiddle
- That's How Much I Love You
- Today I Started Loving You Again
- Happy Journey