Testo Who Can I Count On
Vasco Rossi, il Live Kom 016 parte da Lignano Sabbiadoro
Who can I count on if I can't count on you I never counted on you makin' me blue They say you're running round with somebody new Who can I count on if I can't count on you I thought I held the precious key to heaven Your love was sweet and gentle at the start But now I feel that I can't go on living if living means that we must live apart Who can I count on if I can't count on you There goes my happiness and here comes the blues I can't convince myself that we're really through Who can I count on if I can't count on you The door to happiness was almost opened just one more step or two and I'd be in And all at once the vows you made were broken The door to happiness was closed again Who can I count on...
- That's How Much I Love You
- We're Gonna Go Fishin'
- Happy Journey
- She's As Close As I Can Get To Loving You
- Please Help Me I'm Falling
- Walking The Floor Over You
- Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral (that's An Irish Lullaby)
- Signed Sealed And Delivered
- It's A Little More Like Heaven
- From Here To There To You