Testo Kids, Kids, Kids
E' Rovazzi-Morandi la coppia dell'estate
when the line between truths is as shallow as your breath when you sigh all we become are echoes of what we once were what we once were like cheap red lipstick and whore house perfume disregard our potential cause honey we've vanquished all those fears and replaced them with lust every second of love just a few more thrusts and our love will be gone and i will be vindicated and i will be lost
Lyrics powered by LyricFind
- The Toxic Shock Mountain Blues
- How Many Dad's Must Eat Themselves?
- Supernova Ninja Surfers
- Please, That Bitch Will Outlive Us All
- Do You Like Guns? Would You Like To See My Passport?
- H.D.EYE Hybrid Cyborg
- You Killed The Bee But You Broke The Light You Asshole
- Is This Your Homework?
- Tell Shannon Her Crafts Are Ready