Testo Amazing Grace
Tiziano Ferro annuncia il nuovo album: "Il Mestiere Della Vita"
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound That sav?d a wretch like me! I once was lost, but now am found, Was blind, but now I see. ?Twas grace that taught my heart to fear, And grace my fears reliev?d; How precious did that grace appear, The hour I first believ?d! Thro? many dangers, toils and snares, I have already come; ?Tis grace has brought me safe thus far, And grace will lead me home. The Lord has promis?d good to me, His word my hope secures; He will my shield and portion be, As long as life endures. Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail, And mortal life shall cease; I shall possess, within the veil, A life of joy and peace. The earth shall soon dissolve like snow, The sun forbear to shine; But God, who call?d me here below, Will be forever mine.
- Roll, Jordan, Roll
- Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho
- Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
- I'm Going To Live The Life I Sing About In My Song
- Take My Hand, Precious Lord
- Trouble Of The World
- I Will Move On Up A Little Higher
- What A Friend We Have In Jesus
- Great Gettin' Up In The Morning
- Walk Over God's Heaven