My Ex-david Testo
Testo My Ex-david
If I tried harder, the words would come out but you have got to listen to just how I'm missing you. I would drive for hours to let this flower grow. It's not time forgotten, wasted. Time cannot escape this. Car crash, twisted metal And shrapnel in my mouth Lost life next to me Running past lights red Let me off
Lyrics powered by LyricFind
- Re: Hey
- For Me To Live Happily, You Must Die
- Every 12 Seconds
- Pissed Off Sailor
- It's Really Not This Hopeless...
- This Is Your Second To Last Chance
- I Wish Everyone Was As Smart As Alison
- Meanwhile In Greenpoint...
- Good Friday
- Spinning Off