Mosquitos Everywhere Testo
Testo Mosquitos Everywhere
I drove with a friend of mine to the subway I was not on time but actually I didn't care cuz all my life I was wishing to be there we passed in front of the industrys it was smelling like shit I had to close the window tight and put my shirt over my nose is it supposed to be like that (but it's like that) pollution fucking everywhere (it's everywhere) do you wanna know what the survey said (do you really wanna know?) "Our biggest environmental problem is mosquitos everywhere" There's toxins in the ocean there's toxins in our food when are we gonna think by ourselves and boycott all their shit "but there's no one to replace them" it's your fucking job to do it stop buying food at MacDonalds and stop shopping at the mall stop buying gas at Esso I think we should all ride bikes
Lyrics powered by LyricFind
- D'you Guys Wanna Fuckin' Party After This? No.
- Maggie & Dave
- Blr Vs Cancer (Fuck Off Cancer Song)
- Chub-E & Hank III / Vimont Stories Part II
- Reinventing Ron Hextall (I Don't Want To Say Goodbye)
- Va Donc Chier!!
- Faux-marxist Anarcho-punks Anthem
- Broken Art For Expensive Hearts
- Broken Cigarette