Testo Eating The Porridge, Killing The Bears
E' Rovazzi-Morandi la coppia dell'estate
your gift horse has brought flies and the stench is unbareable i'm left with no option, but to embrace apathy and loneliness hoping that i die i took a train to new york city met a guy who i THOUGHT was pretty [2x] tiny strands of skin could never hold a whole strip the skin from the inside out you didnt think they'd notice [2x] you didnt think they'd notice (you looked them straight in the face) i always said that we'd watch them die 2x (you looked them straight in the face)
Lyrics powered by LyricFind
- The Toxic Shock Mountain Blues
- How Many Dad's Must Eat Themselves?
- Supernova Ninja Surfers
- Please, That Bitch Will Outlive Us All
- Do You Like Guns? Would You Like To See My Passport?
- H.D.EYE Hybrid Cyborg
- Is This Your Homework?
- You Killed The Bee But You Broke The Light You Asshole
- Tell Shannon Her Crafts Are Ready