Eating The Porridge, Killing The Bears Testo
Testo Eating The Porridge, Killing The Bears
your gift horse has brought flies and the stench is unbareable i'm left with no option, but to embrace apathy and loneliness hoping that i die i took a train to new york city met a guy who i THOUGHT was pretty [2x] tiny strands of skin could never hold a whole strip the skin from the inside out you didnt think they'd notice [2x] you didnt think they'd notice (you looked them straight in the face) i always said that we'd watch them die 2x (you looked them straight in the face)
Lyrics powered by LyricFind
- Kids, Kids, Kids.
- I Forgot 2 And A Half Days
- The Toxic Shock Mountain Blues
- Very Dramatic
- H.D.EYE Hybrid Cyborg
- Please, That Bitch Will Outlive Us All
- You Killed The Bee But You Broke The Light You Asshole
- How Many Dad's Must Eat Themselves?
- Trot Line Beer Can