Testo Peace On Mars, Cause You Ain't Gonna Get It Here
- None More Black
- Loud About Loathing [EP] (2004)
- Peace On Mars, Cause You Ain't Gonna Get It Here
Fabio Rovazzi: arriva laccusa di plagio
You. Me. The bark of the tree. Eating of the grass. Easy to spit out. Not the first. The bite it hurts. We're old enough to say that we're old enough to face it. F-U-C-K-E-D veins. C-L-E-A-R the air. I'm relieved wouldn't you agree? It's a nice nice day. When we can overcome it. We swing the axe and whom we must. Alway smissing. Coming back to us. Chipping shoulders and slinging mud. Almost never worth it. Feel the wind warm as hell. Never feels good...awkward spells. No I'm never spitting fire again. Live learn we're paid in discern. I'm putting it away. I'm sick of feeling guilty. Petty. Petty. Now I think I'm ready to lay it on the line. Lay it on something steady. I don't take this in vain. Grains of salt. Years down the drain.
- Nothing To Do When You're Locked Away In A Vacancy
- Traffic Is A Global Word
- With The Transit Coat On
- Who Crosses State Lines Without A Shirt?
- I See London
- My Wallpaper Looks Like Paint
- I'm Warning You With Peace & Love
- Here Comes Devereux