Testo Traffic Is A Global Word
Despacito da record: è la canzone più ascoltata di sempre
The day is airy. The spring window is open. I got one leg out and just might descend. It's not far. Just two feet from me and the sun. A grin begins to make it's way to face. This can't be happening. The weather's broken and I can call all my friends again. Sorry for my absence please understand. Sometimes it's darkness I only comprehend. I've made my bed and jumped the sheets right off the edge. The deepest breath I've waited weeks to shed. This happens from year to year. From time to time. I can't say I'm sorry for being shy, but I can't say I really mind.
Lyrics powered by LyricFind
- Bizzaro Me
- My Wallpaper Looks Like Paint
- The Ratio Of People To Cake
- Risk Management
- Nothing To Do When You're Locked Away In A Vacancy
- Dinner's For Suckers
- Who Crosses State Lines Without A Shirt?
- We Dance On The Ruins Of The Stupid Stage
- With The Transit Coat On