Testo Just Like Me
Laura Pausini: il 25 settembre esce il primo singolo estratto da "Simili"
I just stop here to drink one beer and get my story straight And to make sure there's no lipstick on my shirt I don't know why I worry so she knows I'm working late And on Wednesday night she always goes to church I've heard it said when people live together for so long That they often start to look and act alike And it never really mattered just how much of this was truth Till I saw her actin' just like me tonight From a booth back in the corner came a laughter so familiar And a sight that knocked me right down on my knees Often looks can be deceivin' but if seein' is believin' Then she's finally started actin' just like me Often looks can be deceivin'...
- Live Fast Love Hard Die Young
- Don't Take Your Guns To Town
- I Just Don't Know How To Say No
- You Are My Sunshine
- Everytime I'm Kissing You
- What Will I Tell My Darling
- Mama Sang A Song
- According To My Heart
- I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
- I'll Be Alright (in The Morning)